Why do I collect?

Because collecting is a form of meditative contemplation.
Foraging is my favorite passtime.
Archiving/documenting what I collect is my obsession and joy.
Sharing them through photography is a fairly new passion. I am a curator by nature. 
I enjoy editing and picking through things that I consider priceless treasures. 
My collections have no intrinsic value. Many of my photos here reflect just that. I am an archivist.
I have to be mindful that these things don't take over my life or my house!!!

You can find me in Instagram under "omjsk" for more of these.

2 comments:

  1. Hello IG friend - I am Nuttywheat/ Leslé - your blog is lovely. Your images are so good on a bigger screen. I thought we could chat but not sure how to go about it. I am technically challenged -just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just sent you a mess. in IG. feel free to email me at jasoonkim@mac.com
      I'd love to know about your life in the forest in africa!!!
      xo

      Delete